Want to Join Our Team?
Be part of something that focuses on you while you focus on your profession.
How is working for BTS different than working for a school district? The focus.
Providing therapy is BTS’s sole mission. Our time, energy, and resources are dedicated to ensuring that every BTS therapist meets or exceeds client goals. And we reward our therapists for their dedication, loyalty and good work. In short, Boothby Therapy Services is committed to helping you with your career for the long term. Ask Laura Bailey, MS, CCC-SLP. She was our first hire — and she is still with us today!
The BTS Life Empowerment Program™
Therapists interested in working for Boothby Therapy Services complete our Life Empowerment Program™, which helps them align their personal and professional lives. The Life Empowerment Program™ includes these steps:
1. We Listen to You and Assess Your Skills and Interests.
We want to find out more about you. First, we ask you to complete an online survey that assesses your professional and personal preferences and priorities. After that, you will meet our clinical manager to talk about your skills and experiences.
2. We Find Roles Appropriate to Your Skills and Interests.
We ensure that the jobs we offer are the right fit for both you and the client. We consider the caseload, the number of students, the diagnosis type, and the exact number of hours per week required to achieve your goals and the clients’. If the job is good match for your skills and goals, we arrange an on-site visit to review the school therapy space and discuss special education philosophy with administrators.
3. We Provide for Your Growth and Development.
Our role does not end when you find the right placement. Boothby Therapy Services provides its therapists with experienced school-based clinical support (through Carmen House, MS, CCC-SLP, our director of therapy) plus additional support through our business service team. You also can seek support from any member of our therapist team.
The BTS Difference
We recently surveyed our therapists to find out what why they enjoyed about working with Boothby Therapy Services. Their feedback was gratifying.
- Robust BTS clinical and personal support
- Work schedules that respect work-life balance
- Meaningful engagement with a community of trusting, caring therapists
- Generous compensation and benefits, including:
- Year-round health insurance
- Access to dental care
- 401K matching plans
- Travel reimbursement to/from home and school
- Free admission to BTS-sponsored CEU speaker sessions
- Optional summer pay savings program
- Reimbursement for state licensure and national association membership fees
Make an inquiry or apply for a position.
To begin your Life Empowerment Program,™ or to upload a resume, use the inquiry form on Contact Us.